- Tea is the second most consumed beverage in the world after water, with 160 billion cups of tea consumed per year. Lipton Tea and Infusions is the world’s first and largest tea brand with a history stretching back to 1871.
- Launched in Australia back in 1995, Lipton Teas and Infusions’ portfolio of brands has steadily become household names.
DKSH Grocery Connect Service Provided
- Demand Planning Function
- Inventory Ownership – CIF
- Freight Forwarding
- Sales Functions (Key Accounts + In-Store Execution)
- Trade Marketing
- Category Management consultancy
Our work together
- One of the newest partners to DKSH Grocery Connect, our initial achievement has been the smooth transition into managing their retail logistics and retailer account management. We had to manage communication with the manufacturers, retailers, freight companies and warehouses, in order to ensure there was no hiccup in the supply chain during the transition – something that was extremely important to get right!
- We then started working on trade marketing support, developing shopper marketing plans that complemented the brand’s marketing campaigns.
- Currently the #2 brand in the market, Lipton still has a lot of potential to further grow in both grocery and out-of-home. Further exciting brands complete the portfolio: Bushells, the Aussie first tea brand, which just celebrated 140 years, and Pukka (certified Organic and B Corporation), launched in Australia in 2011.